domingo, 17 de enero de 2016

SIGNS TO LENGTHEN THE MUSICAL SIGNS

The most common signs we use to lengthen the musical signs are the following:

Dot(·)

 The sign we write after a note to make it longer by half its value.
Have a look at these examples on augmentation in notation.




Tie.

 The curved lines that join notes of the same sound that are one next to the other to make one continuous sound.


Pause or Fermata 

The sign we write over or under a note to show where we can lengthen a note or rest.



Let's start recapping some of the most frequent music signs,most of them you already know.


Now why don't we go on playing a joyful memory game in twos?
To end with, I'd like you to spend a challenging time with the "Dum Dum Song"
Don't forget to join them !

13 comentarios:

  1. I like the song Vivaldi but I would like you to put the spring and summer are my favorite and I love the dum dum song is very very nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the song and dance of "Dum Dum Song"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great to hear from you !
    Please have a look at the new posts.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I am Carla, I think that "DUM DUM SONG" is cool and very nice. I like it very much.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I´like the Brandenburg concert it´s OK
    Mario Santos

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I´like the Brandenburg concert it´s OK
    Mario Santos

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi, is Rocío writing. I really like is this blog, but i love the "DUM DUM SONG"

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi, is Carla writing. I really like this blog, the "DUM DUM SONG" is very fun

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I like the dum dum song but I love the song
    Jackson 5 and Bach Were funky way before Bruno Mars Uptown Funk

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar